Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer is ending!


Summer is coming to a close already here in Idaho. It has
already started to cool down in the mornings (the kids have
to put jackets on). I am defintely not ready for snow (although
I fear it is shortly around the corner). The end of summer has
brought people to visit, so that has been nice. My friend Kara
(who is living in New York with her family) dropped by this week.
It was so good to see her and her boys have gotten so big! My thesis
is finally in it's final stage! I am so excited. Jeremy's second business
is doing great and keeps him very busy. The kids are growing and
are such a blessing (at least most days). It has been fun to see them
grow and watch their personalities develop.

1 comment:

Lyle said...

Man, it's still hot over here. Unfortunately, since school started again I no longer have time to spend hours at the beach, and I'm starting to look once again as though I live in Idaho (i.e. no tan!)

Wow, still not done with that thesis huh? :)