Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ian



Just a little update on Ian. He continues to
show us how smart, athletic, and funny
he is. He never ceases to amaze me. He is
just a caring little boy. Every night he tells me
he loves me as big as the whole universe. He
also still likes me to sign You are my Sunshine to
him. He is learning to write and spell. He can count
to 100 (sometimes more). He loves football and
knows the NFL teams by their helmets and knows
plays too. He just loves sports in general. He has an
active imagination. We still hear about Jason and John
Marley ( his imaginary friends), but not as much. He
pretends to be a cop, a preschool teacher, and he
does polygraphs. His name thing is he is a dog named
Lassie Sparkle Shep (don't ask we have no idea). He
is a great son and a great big brother.