Saturday, January 31, 2009

January is over

This month has flown and has been so busy.
Jeremy officially started his new position on the 4th.
He is so much happier and less stressed. He is working nights &
weekends which has been an adjustment for us, but weekends will be over soon.
My friend Mary was in town over the holidays. I got to have lunch
with her and my friend Shannon. I miss them both soooooo much!
Two of my friends Aubrey & Tyler and Chris & Celena both found
out they were having boys (both due late June).
My friend Tyson got married.
I have been at Access Point for 8 years this month, which also means
I have now lived in Idaho for 8 years as well.
Ian has attended 2 birthday parties this month (yes I know he is very
popular). His friend Kye's party was at Leo's and then he went to his
first party by himself at his friend MaKenna's house. He was a little
anxious to go without mom, but he had a blast and did not want to leave.
We had a few weeks of clear roads, but got dumped on again this last week.
Hopefully I did not forget anyone or anything that we did.
I am tired of the snow already. So good-bye January!

1 comment:

The Wrays said...

I'm with you on the snow. Congrats for the 8 years here and at Access Point! You're kids are adorable.