Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oklahoma day 6 and 7

Sat. we also went to the park with my friend
Trish, Jeff and their 2 boys Brady & Callen.
The kids had a lot of fun as Trish and I got to
catch up. We also had Icees, a must on a hot
Oklahoma day! Trish I am sure has better
pics than me, but here are a few...

The boys...Ian, Brady, Callen, and Isaac

Trish and Emery.

Sunday we had a family party. It was a birthday
party for me, my dad, aunt Karen, and cousin Cate/
graduation party for me. It was a lot of fun. I got
some very nice gifts. One of my favorite was from
Jeremy and the kids a new netbook which I love
and use all the time.

Jeremy, Isaac, Aunt Kim, Ian, Steph, and Emery

Emery opening a present from Ma and Pa. Isn't
she pretty in her princess dress?

Isaac, Papa, and Ian

Ian, Nana, and Isaac

Isaac and Pa

Aunt Kathy, Ian, Isaac, and Emery
Isaac, Tim, and Ian

Nana, Jeremy, Ian,Emery, Cousin Cate, Isaac,
Aunt Kathy, Uncle Phil, Aunt Kim, Great-Grandma,
and Papa

Isaac, Jeremy, Nana, Emery, me, uncle Tim, Ma,
Barb, Pa, Aunt Kim, and Papa

No comments: