Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ok Trip Day 9, 10, 11

Boys getting along on the plane watching a show

Emery hanging out on the plane listening to her Leap Pad

Leaving...
Day 9 we hung out and went swimming of course. Later that night I went to my friend Chad's and her cooked angel fire chicken dinner for Amy, Janie, me and him. Then Christy joined us later and we all just hung out and talked and played some games. 
Day 10 we went to my aunt Karen house to celebrate my Uncle John's life. The day before we left my Uncle John passed away after open heart surgery. He was such a kind and giving man and he will be very missed. 
The kids got to meet a lot of family that they had never met. Later that night my cousin Mallory came over. She played cards with Ian. Then we stayed up late and talked.
Day 11 was sad. It was our last day and we got up and packed and headed to the airport. The kids did great on the planes. 

It was a great trip as always and we are looking forward to heading back next year. Of course it went way to fast and there was a lot of people that we did not get to see. It's always nice to go home and I miss it like Crazy!! Thank you mom and dad and Aunt Kim for having us!!!

No comments: